The software makes outgoing calls using predefined lists of phone numbers. Call Office plays an audio message and stores the result of each call in a database. The following features are available:
- Bulk delivery of voice messages (predictive dialing);
- Storing call status in the database, including date, time, and call results (message delivered/not delivered);
- Flexible message structure: playback of audio files, database records, text-to-speech conversion;
- Scheduled dialing within a specific timeframe;
- Voice messages can contain information from the database.
Price specified is per 1 line. Multi-line calling requires additional licenses for additional lines.